10. Calling the listing agent and asking “Is there anything wrong with the property?” The listing agent is not an inspector. If the property is 2000 s.f. and priced at $30,000 it probably has issues.
9. Not reading and following the directions in the agent remarks of the MLS.
8. Not looking for supporting documents in the MLS.
7. Assuming the asset company/bank does not work on the weekends.
6. Not completely filling out information sheets associated with the offer.
5. Writing odd things into an offer.
4. Submitting an offer without proof of funds or a pre-approval letter.
3. Not submitting a complete offer package.
2. Not allowing enough time for a response.
1. Giving the listing agent an attitude because of the instructions that the seller has given the listing
agent that the selling agent does not want to follow.